- DW props department: running out of money, let's reuse an old spaceship chair- nobody will care
- tumblr: OMFG IT'S JENNY'S CHAIR
- tumblr: ALGFJVAIJFDIJGAELIJGFLAJHGBJLHGJLSL
- tumblr: THIS MEANS SOMETHING! OSWIN IS JENNY! OSWIN IS JENNY'S DAUGHTER! OSWIN IS JEN- ADFJGHOAR HOLY SHIT MEGA THINGS OF IMPORTANCE
- DW props department: ...
I agree with most of these. Especially the expresso
AND IN THAT MOMENT I SWEAR TUMBLR WAS BROKE.
click on it… I dare you…
IVE SEEN THS A BUNCH OF TIMES BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IF YOUD CLICK IT AND ASDFKGHKGTTHT
Tomorrow is that wonderful man’s birthday so I suggest tumblr having a Tennant Thursday and celebrating this man for changing all of our lives.
SPREAD THE WORD!
My Birthday wishes post is already in the Tumblrverse, but more have never hurt anyone!
I’ve been noticing a lot of things about things a guy can do for a girl to turn her on, or girl’s getting guys to “love” them by doing something sexual. For the past few years, as I’ve been on Tumblr, I’ve seen LISTS of things people want their significant other to be or to do
All I’m going to say is that if you go into a relationship expecting a guy to be the perfect one, or the God-on-earth type who checks everything off your relationship list, you may as well quit now. Because your relationships may last as long as Kim Kardashian’s wedding.
These are actually pretty cute.
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
Time is such an infinitesimal construct of the mind. To have so many years go by and not a thing happen that excites the cortex of the brain, or to mindlessly slave over the desk job that ticks away in seconds rather than fly in hours, and we created words to try and explain why the passage of time seems so flippant to the psyche of a human brain. Why would God not slow it down just enough for the human to learn the complexities and marvels of the world in a single lifetime?
But I am quite sure of why He, that creative being, did not. For it lies within the human conscience to know instead of being amazed at the things they do not understand. To truly marvel in the miracle of human life and the expansity of the universe, to think the marble earth was deposited here by the massive chaos that was the beginning of the universe is mind-boggling incredible when you find yourself thinking about it.
And yet I find that none of this fascinates me, and excites me more than the inner workings of that clockwork marvel of the Homo Sapien mind, the inner jewel of a complex creature that we haven’t even scraped the surface of its capabilities. Man has an instinctive nature to know because he cannot begin to understand himself. So the universe becomes the slide under the magnifying glass, unlocking secrets because he is so frustrated by the enigma that is himself.
And still what fascinates me most is the kindness one human can show another and change that man’s entire complex mind in a single moment of sincerity.